Saturday, March 3, 2012

Status Update - Week 18, Tuesday

Today we received a progress update, and a bill for the next phase, from Oliver. Here's a recap:
-All interior inspections are complete (electrical, plumbing, etc.)
-Insulation will be done this weekend
-Sheetrocking will start next Monday/Tuesday
-Sheetrocking will take 2-3 weeks to complete, seams taped, screw holes filled and all walls/ceiling primed

This means that I need to get on picking those paint colors. Oliver likes to do one coat of paint when the sheetrocking is complete and the final coat when the house is finished. I like this idea, because then I can tweak some colors if I don't like them after the first coat :) Picking out colors for the whole house is a little more daunting than I thought it would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment