Sunday, April 22, 2012

Built Ins, Trim, Cabinetry, & Exterior Paint - Week 26, Sunday

Today was a beautiful sunny Portland Sunday. Rare we can say that in April! With three days in a row of sun, it meant that the painters could do the exterior of the house! It was perfect weather to visit the house and I hope the sunshine made it a little easier for the guys working away their weekend there too! The team has been very busy and I greatly appreciate them working on the weekends to get us done on time.

Here are some new pictures of what they have been up to:
Walnut shells of the built-ins in the Living Room 


Kitchen bench - this will be nice for taking off shoes at the back door and it opens so you can store a few pairs inside!

Walnut Kitchen Island

Pantry Storage

More Pantry Storage - I'm pretty excited to have this space!

Kitchen Cabinets in process

More Kitchen Cabinets - Glass uppers

Dining/Living Room Built-ins

Don't you have a saw in your living room?


Brand New Dining Room Built-ins

Master Bathroom Bench with Openable Compartments



Master Bath Vanity (on the top back is the custom drawer for my hair dryer & curling iron. I saw it on Houzz and they recreated it for me. So cool!)

Master Bathroom behing the velvet rope, er, blue tape.

Beginnings of the basement bar

Basement Window - I was wondering how they would tackle this because the original outer foundation was not square with the framed walls. This looks like a pretty clean solution! You can see it better below.

Inside the uneven windowsill

Basement Cabinets - All the cabinets have soft close doors and drawers. It's such a nice feature and I didn't realize it would be on everything. A very nice surprise :)


Our "free" bookshelf in the basement :)

Laundry Room - I think this will be my favorite room in the house...

Landry Room - Custom built-in wall for wrapping paper, ribbons, fabric rolls, you name it!

Landry Room - again.

New crown moulding in the Living Room

More crown molding

Painted trim & garage door!

I think my little North Pole Apple Tree likes it here. These are it's best blooms in almost 3 years!

Painted trim

Painted trim & Garage door

Back of the house with the painted trim

Painting away!

Our soon to be gone willow tree

Basement window

Looking up

Front steps under wraps

No comments:

Post a Comment